One hundred years from now, it won't matter the dollar amount in your bank account, or the size of your house, or the kind of car you drove. What will matter is the difference you made in the world. As a US Army Officer you will know you've made a difference. Let the experienced team of officers and non-commissioned officers of the University of Arkansas ROTC program lead you on that road to success. If you have questions contact us or click FAQ.
The purpose of the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) at the University of Arkansas is to train motivated college students to become innovative and agile officers in the Army after graduation.
Whether in the Active Duty, Army National Guard, or Army Reserve, our goal is to equip our graduates to thrive in chaos and to lead others and succeed in complex environments.
Our graduates are:
- Professional leaders of character
- Intellectually curious thinkers
- Mentally and physically resilient to cope with stress and produce results
Our program has:
- A diverse population
- A high degree completion and graduation rate
- Opportunities to travel around the globe
- Scholarship opportunities to graduate with little to no debt
- November 11 - BN Veteran's Day Run
- November 14 - 5K Veteran's Memorial Run
- November 13 - Deadline to Make Up Incomplete Marks from Previous Semester
- November 20 - Last day to drop a class for the Fall Semester
- November 21 - Color Guard at Football game against Miss. State
- November 25-27 - Thanksgiving Break (UA offices open on the 26th)
- December 11 - Dead Day
- December 18 - Commissioning Ceremony
- December 19 - Commencement
- December 19 - January 19 - Winter Break
- January 19 - 1st day of classes for Spring 2016 semester
- January 25 - Last day to register for Spring 2016 semester