One hundred years from now, it won't matter the dollar amount in your bank account, or the size of your house, or the kind of car you drove. What will matter is the difference you made in the world. As a US Army Officer you will know you've made a difference. Let the experienced team of officers and non-commissioned officers of the University of Arkansas ROTC program lead you on that road to success. If you have questions contact us or click FAQ.
The purpose of the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) at the University of Arkansas is to train motivated college students to become innovative and agile officers in the Army after graduation.
Whether in the Active Duty, Army National Guard, or Army Reserve, our goal is to equip our graduates to thrive in chaos and to lead others and succeed in complex environments.
Our graduates are:
- Professional leaders of character
- Intellectually curious thinkers
- Mentally and physically resilient to cope with stress and produce results
Our program has:
- A diverse population
- A high degree completion and graduation rate
- Opportunities to travel around the globe
- Scholarship opportunities to graduate with little to no debt
- 17 January - Spring 2017 Semester begins
- 18 January - Diagnostic APFT
- 19 January - Lab: ASU Inspection and Award Ceremony
- 23 January - Last Day to Enroll in Classes for the Spring
- 01 March -Deadline to apply to graduate, Spring 2017
- 06 March - Staff Ride to Pea Ridge National Battlefield Park (MS IV)
- 11 March - Military Ball
- 14 March - Height/Weight
- 15 March - Record APFT
- 20-24 March - Spring Break
- 30 March - PCC/PCI
- 31 March - 02 April - Spring Joint FTX, Camp Robinson
- 03 April - Priority Registration for Fall 2017 begins
- 21 April - Last Day to Drop a Class with a "W"
- 27 April - Awards Ceremony (tentative)
- 05 May - Dead Day
- 12 May - Commissioning
- 12-14 May - UA Commencement